Fixed rate with low minimum payment and no fees — available when you need it.
ReadyLine is a revolving line of credit that you can use whenever expenses hit, whether they’re expected or unexpected.
- Credit limits from $250 to $25,000.*
- Borrow any time up to your credit limit. Once you’ve paid down your balance, that amount is available to borrow again.
- Minimum payment is just 3% of your outstanding balance, or $20, whichever is greater.
Accessing your ReadyLine is easy:
Write a Check — set up ReadyLine as overdraft protection on your checking account so you can simply write a check for any amount you need and ReadyLine will cover it!**
- Use Call-24™ or WPCU online Home Banking to transfer money from ReadyLine to your Wright-Patt savings or checking account.
- Visit a Member Center or call the Member Help Center to draw from your ReadyLine.