The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) was designed to assist homeowners with a Fannie Mae loan refinance to a lower interest rate – even if they owe more than the home’s current value.
Now the program is going to help even more homeowners! The HARP II program enhancement beginning March 17, 2012, will remove the maximum loan-to-value (LTV) cap, allowing even those homeowners extremely underwater to lower their mortgage payment.
For borrowers to qualify for HARP, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have no record of a 60 day late payment over the last 12 months.
- No Bankruptcies.
- Your current loan-to-value ratio must be higher than 80%.
- The mortgage must have been sold to or guaranteed by Fannie Mae on or before May 31, 2009. To verify your mortgage:
- Visit the Fannie Mae website or call toll-free 1.800.7FANNIE
- The mortgage must not have already been refinanced through HARP in the past, unless it happens to be a Fannie Mae loan that underwent a HARP refinance between March and May 2009.
Take advantage today of this opportunity to get in a better financial position and reduce your monthly principal and interest payments with a more stable, fixed-rate mortgage product.
Or call 937-912-7680, and choose option 5.