Generously donating funding, time, energy, and talents — helping create a better place to live, work, and raise a family.
Not only do we invest in our members and their families, we also invest in the communities in which you live. Wright-Patt Credit Union and our partner-employees generously donate funding, time, energy and talents to enrich the communities we serve and make them better places to live, work, and raise a family.
Below are just a few of the ways we have recently given back to our communities:
March of Dimes - Rock for Babies Concert
- THE Golf Outing Benefiting Ronald McDonald House Charities and Fisher Nightingale Houses
- City of Dayton EITC/CTC Kickoff – offered free credit reports
- West Carrollton Home Improvement Fair and YMCA Family Fun Day
- Children’s Miracle Network Quarters for Kids campaign
- Sold Entertainment Books to benefit The Children’s Medical Center of Dayton
- Supported Celebrity Concert for Charity at Fraze Pavilion
- A Kid Again (formerly Adventures for Wish Kids) Holiday Wish Program
WPCU employees volunteered over 1,300 hours to local organizations in 2012, including 1,000 in one afternoon on October 8th at the following organizations:
- American Red Cross
- Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Cincinnati Habitat for Humanity
- Dayton Children’s Medical Center
- Dayton Public Schools
- Food Bank
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio
- Good Neighbor House
- Goodwill Easter Seals – Miami Valley
- Greene County Family Visitation & Mediation Center
- Hospice of Dayton
- House of Bread
- Ronald McDonald House
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Stitches United
- United Rehabilitation Services
- United Way
BRAC Inbound Information
If you are relocating to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Wright-Patt Credit Union can help make your transition to our community easier by helping you find and finance your new home, open a checking account and move your direct deposit, and find a new car if you are leaving your old one behind.
We have 3 Member Centers on WPAFB and 20 more in the surrounding communities. Call our Member Help Center today at (800) 762-0047 today to start getting your new finances in place – it’s one less thing you’ll need to worry about for the move.