The more you use your membership, the more you’ll benefit — learn how to get the most out of your membership.
As a cooperative, Wright-Patt Credit Union’s success depends on the commitment of our members. The more members actively using Wright-Patt, the stronger our cooperative becomes and allows us to return more value — like better rates and less fees — to our members.
Through a program called Member Choice, we reward member use of Wright-Patt products and services. It’s a simple plan that benefits you directly. You can increase the benefits of your membership, and other members’, by contributing in one or more of the following ways:
- Making deposits. Members who contribute as depositors make it possible for Wright-Patt to make loans to other members.
- Taking out loans. Members who borrow at Wright-Patt contribute by paying interest on the money borrowed. This money is used to pay dividends and operating expenses of the credit union.
- Paying for transaction services as you go, including cashing checks and withdrawing funds.
Based on your average daily balance in deposits and month-end balance in loans*, you may be eligible for additional savings, exclusive offers, and fewer fees. Click here to learn more.
How to Avoid Fees
Our goal is to provide lower costs and the best value, however we do ask for a relatively equal contribution from each member based on how you choose to use your credit union. To enjoy your membership with little to no fees, consider the following:
- Initiate direct deposit at least once a month and automatically achieve Partner level status.
- Increase your combined month-end loan and average daily deposit balances* to a monthly average of $300 or more and receive at least four FREE teller-assisted transactions each month.
- Use automated services such as your ATM/Debit card, home banking, mobile banking, and Call-24™.
*The combination of average daily balance in deposits and month-end balances in loans determines relationship. Student loans are not included. Month-end balances are used for assets under management by a financial advisor. All members with a first mortgage are automatically placed in the Premier group for 5 years. After 5 years, members with a first mortgage are placed in the relationship determined by their combination of average daily balance in deposits and month-end balance in loans.