Each member's Special Patronage Dividend is determined by their use of WPCU. The greater your involvement in the credit union, the more money that will go back into your pocket! It's that simple!
Eligible members received:
- 0.1453% on your average daily balances of your deposits, including business share balances, but excludes CFS* investment account balances
- 0.1453% on your average daily loan balances, excluding mortgage and business loan balances**
- $5 for an active debit card
- $5 for using eStatements
- $5 for an investment relationship with a CFS* representative
- $5 for active Home Banking, Mobile Banking or Call-24
- $45 for each first mortgage**
- $100 for a Business Loan relationship
More details on eligibility, active accounts and how the dividend is calculated can be found here.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer. (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Wright-Patt Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
**Mortgage loans processed and underwritten by myCUmortgage, LLC — a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wright-Patt Credit Union, Inc.