Each member's Special Patronage Dividend is determined by their use of WPCU. The greater your involvement in the credit union, the more money that will go back into your pocket! It's that simple!
Eligible members received:
- 0.075% (0.00075) of your average daily balance of your deposits (includes business share balances, excludes Financial Planning balances)
- 0.075% (0.00075) of your average daily balance of your loans (excludes mortgage and business loan balances)
- $100 for a business loan relationship
- $45 for each first mortgage loan**
- $5 for a CFS* financial planning relationship
- $5 for an active debit card
- $5 for being enrolled in eStatements
- $5 for active Online Banking, Mobile Banking or Call-24
More details on eligibility, active accounts and how the dividend is calculated can be found here.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer. (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Wright-Patt Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
**Mortgage loans processed and underwritten by myCUmortgage, LLC — a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wright-Patt Credit Union, Inc.