• Happier employees
• Better productivity
• Less downtime
• A better bottom line
Your employees want:
• Less financial stress
• More financial stability
• Help with financial decision-making
• More money in their wallets
How can becoming a Select Employer Group get you and your employees what you want?
• Employee enrollment in our CU@Work Program
• Employee access to direct deposit, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), free money
management services, home buying assistance, and more
• On-site workshops and seminars on a variety of financial topics
• Company spotlight in SelectNews, our quarterly newsletter
• Access educational articles for your employee newsletter or intranet
• “Open Enrollment” Benefit Events – our Financial Advisors provide your employees
guidance on insurance coverage, 401(k) investment choices, and more
• A Wright-Patt Representative for new hire orientations, employee benefits fairs, and more
• Employer Retirement Plans and Business Accounts
And all this costs you nothing.
The cost of providing benefits for your employees can be significant. But to attract, and keep, the best workers, a good benefits package is necessary. You can add a benefit that will enhance your employees’ lives without spending a dime. Sign up to be a SEG and we’ll even provide the tools you need to promote credit union membership.
Your progress is our profession.
Credit union membership benefits everyone! We help your employees through every stage of life, giving them the resources to live happier, more financially secure lives. Become a SEG today
Find our more about becoming a Select Employer Group by calling (937) 912-7000 or (800) 762-0047.
To find out if your company is currently a Select Employer Group,
enter the company name below:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9
*Investment products and services offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured, not obligations of the credit union, not credit union guaranteed and may lose value. Advisors are employed by Wright-Patt Credit Union (WPCU) and registered through CFS. WPCU is in partnership with CFS. (Member FINRA/SIPC and SEC Registered Investment Advisor)