Free, secure access to your accounts from your computer, mobile phone, or tablet — manage your hard-earned money anytime, anywhere.
Your accounts are only a click or tap away, day or night, from your computer, mobile phone, or tablet. A better way to manage your money, free of charge.
To begin using these convenient online services, you must first sign up for Online Banking by clicking here. Or you can stop by any Wright-Patt Credit Union Member Center or call our Member Help Center at (800) 762-0047.
Easy access to your WPCU accounts:
- Watch a video
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts or pay people with Popmoney
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
- Manage your money using FinanceWorks
- Activate free Purchase Rewards and get automatic cash back for purchases you make with your debit card
- Enhanced security using your mobile and/or landline phones to verify your identity
It's like having a WPCU Member Center in your pocket.
Customize your own text or email reminders about your account activity:
- Account balance reaches a specified amount
- Share Certificates or Club Accounts nearing maturity
- Loan payment due
- Specified checks have cleared your account
- Even personal calendar dates such as birthdays and anniversaries
Simplify your life — no more checks, stamps or envelopes when paying bills:
WPCU’s Online Banking makes moving money fast, fun and easy!
- Scheduled Transfers: You can also schedule new one-time and recurring transfers using a variety of payment frequencies
- External Transfer: You’ll be able to move your money between your deposit accounts at WPCU and 23,000 other financial institutions
- Popmoney: Send money to other people using email or text. Watch a video.
Faster, greener, more secure:
- Receive your statement days sooner than you would through regular mail
- Reduce paper waste
- Statements accessed securely online — no more sitting in your unsecured mailbox at home
- Login anytime to view your current statement and access archived statements
- Print the statements you need
Extending the convenience of eAlerts, eNotices automatically notify you through email any time something important happens with your account, including:
- A transfer was made from overdraft source
- A check/debit was not paid because of insufficient funds
- You have a past due loan payment
- Your account has had a negative balance for 30 days
- Your Share Certificate or IRA is nearing maturity
- One of your accounts was closed
- You have money that will be sent to unclaimed funds if we do not hear from you
- Your safe deposit box is up for renewal