Direct Deposit, Visa® Gift Cards and more — little extras to make your life easier.
Wright-Patt offers many helpful services to make your busy life just a little bit easier.
Whether you’re away from home and need access to your own money or you need to move money to someone else, WPCU offers multiple ways for you to move your money quickly and easily. Learn more.
- Surcharge Free ATMs
- Shared Branching
- Wright-Patt Credit Union Wire Transfer
Why drive to your local Member Center each week to deposit your check when you can have it deposited automatically to your account? Save time with direct deposit.
- Deposit your entire paycheck, or just a portion
- Portions of your deposit can be set up to go to any savings or checking account, or as payment toward any loan
Call-24™ Phone Banking
Access your account anytime by phone by calling (937) 912-8000 or (800) 336-7277:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Request check withdrawals via check, and more
Click Here for a printable version of the Call-24™ Quick Shortcut Menu
Visa® Gift Cards
Give the gift that always fits:
- Available in any dollar amount from $10 to $500
- Can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, including mail-order and Internet
- Safer than cash — requires a personal identification number (PIN) to use
- Check available balance and transaction history online or by phone
- Easy to replace if lost or stolen
- Only $3.00 per card
Safe Deposit Boxes
Protect your valuable items and personal documents from being damaged, lost or stolen.
- Five different sizes available at our Gantt, Xenia and Downtown Dayton Member Centers
3" x 5" x 22" - $25 per year
5" x 5" x 22" - $40 per year*
3" x 10" x 22" - $50 per year
5" x 10" x 22" - $75 per year
10" x 10" x 22" - $150 per year
*Xenia and Downtown Dayton Member Centers only. Applicable sales tax will be added to the rental fee.
A safe alternative to a personal check:
- Available in amounts up to $1,000
- Safe, fast and convenient
Members have access to free notary service at any Member Center.
- Call ahead to notify notary availability
- Bring a valid photo ID and sign the document in the presence of our notary public