Wright-Patt’s Enhanced HSA offers all the great benefits of our Basic HSA plus:
- Unlimited support from FlexBank, a local third-party HSA administrator, to help answer your questions in the following areas and provide you with peace of mind:
- HSA eligibility
- Qualified medical expenses
- Tax implications
- High Deductible Health Insurance Plans
- HSA rules and regulations
- Email notifications of your contributions
- Toll-free telephone support from local staff with experience administering HSAs since their inception in 2003
- Email support from FlexBank at HSA@flexbank.net
- Access to useful HSA information online at www.flexbank.net
- Enhanced HSAs get WPCU’s highest savings rate
- For eligible HSA members, an Enhanced HSA account will earn 3.00% APY* (2.96% dividend rate) on the first $500. That’s WPCU’s highest rate from the very first penny saved! As long as you have eStatements and are in good standing, your first $500 will continue to earn 3.00% APY. After that, balances over $500 will earn a dividend rate of 0.80%, which is another terrific rate.
All of these valuable benefits are available through our Enhanced HSA for a low $2.00 per month administrative fee** which covers FlexBank support.
**APY=Annual Percentage Yield. This HSA account is a variable rate and the dividend rate and APYs may change after the account is open, accurate as of 02/01/11. The applicable dividend rate for HSA Enhanced shares is paid in a Tiered Method, based on the average daily balance in the account for the dividend period. Example: As of April 1,2013, based on an average daily balance of $1,000.00, a dividend rate of 2.96% will be paid only on the portion of the average daily balance that was greater than $0.00 but less than $500.01. The annual percentage yield (APY) for this tier would be 3.00%. A dividend rate of 0.80% will be paid on the portion of the average daily balance that is $500.01 to $1,000.00, with a combined APY of 1.90%. The actual APY paid will vary depending on the average daily balance in the share for the dividend period. The applicable dividend rate for HSA Basic shares is paid on the entire balance of your account. To qualify for HSA Enhanced dividends, the primary member on the account must be a Member in Good Standing and the account must receive e-Statements. Please refer to the HSA Disclosure for additional details.
** If your plan is part of an employer-based HSA benefit, the employer may choose to absorb the monthly fee.