If you don’t need advice on questions such as taxes, eligibility, or what is considered a qualified medical expense, then our Basic HSA will meet your needs. The funds in your Basic HSA account will earn 0.80% APY* (0.80% dividend rate).
- No set-up fee
- No monthly maintenance/service fees
- No minimum balance to open an account
- Free “My Health Savings Card” MasterCard® debit card
- Free first order of HSA “My Health Savings Checks”
- Free online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Attractive savings dividend rates
WPCU is simply the custodian to your HSA. For technical questions pertaining to your HSA and what qualifies as a medical expense or for questions relating to taxes and HSA contributions, you will need to consult your tax advisor or go online to www.irs.gov. If you need expert advice on HSAs, insurance plans, and tax implications, then our Enhanced HSA may be a better solution for you.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield