Competitive rates and terms from 6 to 72 months — make the most of your savings.
For funds you don’t need right away, try our Share Certificates. Deposit a minimum of $500 for a fixed length of time, ranging from 6 to 72 months, and earn a guaranteed rate of return. You choose the terms depending on your goals.
Balance Builder Certificate
Build towards your savings goal with our Balance Builder Certificate:
- No minimum balance requirement to open
- Take 6 months to reach minimum $300 balance
- Ability to add funds to the certificate throughout the term
- Short 18-month term
- Rate 1% below the published rate for our regular 18-month certificate
- Automatic Partner level member benefits upon opening the certificate
Making the right investments today can make all the difference for your future. Enjoy the safety of an insured IRA with a guaranteed rate of return, or invest your retirement money in the stock market with an IRA through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), our broker/dealer*.
With an IRA, you can:
- Receive Saver’s Credit — Receive a credit on your federal income taxes by contributing to a retirement plan.
- Make annual contributions — Contribute up to $5,000 each year to your Traditional or Roth IRA.
- Catch-up provisions — If you are over 50, you can also put an additional $1,000 into your IRA each year.
- Rollover a 401(k) — You can put your 401(k) funds into a Traditional IRA when you leave a job.
Not sure which IRA is for you? Let us help. We have a 75-year history of helping people invest in their futures. We have experienced Financial Advisors and Financial Representatives, available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P., (CFS)* our broker/dealer, who can provide full service financial planning, investment, and insurance services for our members.
Click Here to learn about NCUA share insurance.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer. (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Wright-Patt Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.