Electronically handle customer checks quickly, securely, and efficiently — reduce business expenses.
Wright-Patt offers the latest in Check Conversion services to provide the quick, secure, and efficient processing of your customer’s paper checks as electronic payments through the Federal Reserve's ACH Network.
What it Does
- Processes checks as electronic transactions
- Uses a check scanner to capture MICR information and a digital image of the check
- Verifies account information
- Processes the payment through the Federal Reserve System’s ACH Network
- Withdraws funds from the consumer’s account on the next business day and deposits funds into your company’s account within one to three business days
- Allows you to destroy original paper checks, reducing the risk of tampering
Benefits for Your Business
- Eliminates many of the costs and liabilities associated with paper checks
- Increases speed of check payment processing
- Lowers costs involved in deposit preparation
- Requires little capital investment
- Enables fast implementation and upgrades
- Requires no software to purchase or install, and no licensing fees to pay
- Accelerates cash flow — transactions settle within one to three business days
- Facilitates secure, NACHA compliant electronic check processing
Our Business Services team can answer any questions you may have about Check Conversion Services. Click here to schedule an appointment or call (800) 762-0047 or (937) 912-7000.
Become a Select Employer Group and add credit union membership to your benefits package. Click here to learn more.