Most residents of the Miami Valley are eligible — find out if you can begin taking advantage of the many ways it pays to belong.
Most residents of the Miami Valley are eligible for the great benefits of membership at Wright-Patt. If you meet one of the descriptions below, call or stop by today to begin enjoying the many ways it pays to belong at Wright-Patt Credit Union!
Wright-Patt Credit Union proudly serves:
- Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Montgomery, Greene, Warren, Miami, Clark, Clinton, Champaign, Franklin, or Hamilton counties in Ohio.
- Military and civilian employees of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
- Military personnel residing in a 14-county area adjacent to the Fairborn area who do not have a credit union available.
- Retired United States Government military and civilian personnel.
- Government employees residing near WPAFB who do not have credit union facilities at their places of employment.
- Wright State University students, faculty, staff, and Alumni Association members.
- Select groups made up of people associated through employment, geographic location, or other organizational affiliation.
- Spouses, children, and certain other relatives of those eligible for WPCU membership.